If we haven't met, I'm Kim Mendes - founder & mother of Yoreganics.
- being silly
- vintage & rustic
- making things pretty
- thinking outside of the box
- thrift shopping - yard/estate sales, flea mkts - dig an awesome bargain
- redesigning - using what you already have around house in a new and exciting way
- green living - cleaning tips, composting, reducing toxic exposure, & all that
- making other people laugh - usually with completely inappropriate comments
- taking photos - capturing one little awesome moment of my life at a time
- holistic health topics (I was in so much pain & traditional routes failed me)
- learning new things in the department of raw food, green smoothies & juicing
- sweets - addicted to anything sweet... have a big chocolate problem i'm working on:)
- exercise - well, truth is i WANT to love exercise, but currently don't!
- inspirational stories and personal growth stuff
- metaphors, analogies & acronyms - it's my brains way of making sense out of life!
I will jump topics on you all of the time & will never use proper grammatical writing rules - sorry:(
Be prepared for a fun & bumpy tractor ride. . . it's crazy living in this brain of mine!
ME, Kim - almost 39 yrs old
VINNY - hubby - met in college in Lisle, IL
MORGAN - 1st daughter 10 yrs, aka mini vinny
ADDISON - our baby who is now 7, aka mini me
EVE - our Ragdoll black cat - 1.5 yrs old
I grew up in the Midwest - Southwest Chicago area - Plainfield, IL. Now live on the East Coast - Rhode Island - almost 2 yrs
Can't wait to share my journey with you . . . and hopefully you will share some of your moments with me on the way!
Love & laughter!