Your skin isn’t just the biggest organ of your body. It’s your armor against the elements. It’s your barest asset. It’s that material that you’re wrapped in.
But sometimes, your skin is not so silky or smooth. Sometimes it’s cracked, itchy, rashy, cut, wrinkled, dirty, chapped, discolored, bumpy, etc. Heck, there are more skin problems and conditions than there are songs about guys who’ve wronged Taylor Swift.
Using the best natural and organic ingredients, Yoreganics Yore Balm has been called the magic wand (or magic balm) for almost all of your skin-related woes – and even some things non skin-related.
The more clinical-based, chronic skin ailments that you’ve probably visited a dermatologist about.
- Atopic Eczema and Contact Dermatitis
- MCS (Multiple chemical sensitivities)
Those bumps, cuts, and klutzy moments that occur in our daily lives – or when you’ve had too many glasses of wine and decide now is the time to climb that tree in the backyard. For that, and other injuries, make Yore Balm a staple of your first aid kit.
- *Burns (sun, fire and wind)
- Sports Injuries
- Bug Bites
- *Radiation Burns
* For serious injuries (like severe burns, decapitation, nuclear radiation, impalement, lightsaber injuries, etc.), please seek medical attention. (But bring the balm to the hospital…just in case.)
Those random itchy, scratchy, red patches that can appear from time to time.
- Contact Dermatitis
- Poison Ivy
- Dry skin
- Skin allergies
- Chafing (nipples, groin, thighs, bums)
- Athlete’s Foot
- Chicken Pox
Give your baby the best, most natural start in the world with Yore Balm – an all-natural relief for both mama and baby.
- Nursing care for nipples
- Stretch marks
- Diaper rash (cloth diaper safe)
- Cradle cap
- Chapped cheeks (both sets)
- Postpartum/perineal care (i.e. relief for your now-traumatized vajayjay)
- Noses and toes
- C-Section healing
Your bathroom sink may look a bit like this: toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, brush, makeup…and then the armory of beauty care products for everything under the sun. Consolidate those dozens of bottles – you know, the ones you knock over every morning in your groggy stupor – and Yore Balm it up!
- Chapped lips
- Cuticle care
- Eye makeup remover
- Face and Body moisturizer
- Razor burn (for the ladies and the gentlemen)
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Deodorant – (Apply the balm and then sprinkle baking soda on top. Voila!)
- Cracked heels and elbows
- Cold Sores
- Hair fly-aways
Those four-legged fuzz balls who light up our lives/track mud through the just-cleaned kitchen? Yes, they can get in on the Yore Balm love, too.
- Cracked noses
- Hot spots
- Itchy rashes
- Dry skin
- Cracked paws
- Surgery stitches
- Bug bites
- Poison ivy
- Injuries (like that time your dog tried to make friends with the neighbor’s demon cat)
Need some relief in the downstairs department? Of course Yore Balm can beautify your undercarriage. Disclaimer: use your stick responsibly, no cross contamination!
- Lovemaking lubrication (With a partner or by yourself. No judgments)
- Itchy anus/hemorrhoids (Please make sure you label this one correctly.) :O
- Bikini razor burn (For those Brazilian waxes and/or manscaping gone wrong.)
Some of these may not actually apply.
- Tattoo care
- Beard care
- Removes bad attitude
- Shoe scuff polish
- Anywhere you have skin!
This collection is empty.